top of page
Request an Appointment
confidential & free of charge
You can now request your preferred appointment time. Our staff will contact you to confirm the time is available, so please be sure to list a valid phone number.
If you'd prefer to schedule with us over the phone or if you have any questions, you can call 315.343.4866
We look forward to meeting you!
Commitment of Care & Competence
1. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
3. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions, abortifacients, or contraceptives. We are committed to offering accurate information about related risks and procedures.
8. All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
2022 Gala Sponsors
Family Resource Center
of Oswego County
157 Liberty Street
Oswego, NY 13126
24-Hour Helpline: 800-712-4357
Monday | 11am-4pm
Tuesday | 11am-4pm
Wednesday | 11am-4pm
bottom of page