The Family Resource Center of Oswego County is a non-profit, faith-based organization that exists to promote a culture of life in the county by protecting life and bringing compassion and hope to men and women facing a pregnancy decision, to present sexual abstinence as a positive lifestyle for singles, and to provide opportunity for healing and restoration to those who have been hurt by abortion; and to present Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CARE:
1. Clients are treated in a caring manner, with kindness and compassion.
2. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
3. Pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
4. Client information is held in strict confidence and is only disclosed as required by law to protect the client or others.
5. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
6. All of our staff and volunteers have received proper training to uphold these standards.
The Family Resource Center of Oswego County exists to promote a culture of LIFE in our community. We offer practical resources and caring guidance in a safe setting for anyone experiencing an unplanned pregnancy or seeking assistance relating to pregnancy or a past abortion. Our trained advocates will listen to your concerns and questions about pregnancy, abortion, STDs, and related issues and discuss all of your options in a caring and non-judgmental manner. All of our services are confidential and free of charge regardless of income, race or religion. The Family Resource Center has been serving Oswego County for over 30 years. We do not perform nor refer for abortion or birth control; however, we are committed to giving you the most accurate information regarding all of your options, including information on pregnancy development, abortion procedures and risks.
157 Liberty Street
Oswego, NY 13126
315-227-2063 Text only
11:00 am- 4:00pm
If you're pregnant or think you are pregnant.....
If you have an infant or toddler and need support...
We have caring volunteers that want to help. We will listen. We will provide resources. We will help.
Or text: 315-227-2063